Friday, January 21, 2011

Around the World: Norway

Ever since I can remember, one of my lifelong goals was to travel around the world, and see as much as I possibly can. I want to see the whole world before I die. Unfortunately, I'm not off to a very good start and have only been to a couple places- South Korea, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, across the United States several times, and up a little into Canada. I guess that sounds like a lot to somebody who has never traveled before, but I need more! I want to experience the world in all its glory...

Norway is an amazingly beautiful place! With those mountains and rivers and lakes, it looks amazing!





While I was blog browsing I came across a post from House of Turquoise where she showed a room from a Norwegian blog. I went to that blog and found their house to be amazing. I loved it!

An adorable little nook! I love the benches and all the light the windows bring in!

This space is very simple, and chic, with a little rustic vibe to it, so I love how they added the small chandelier to bring in a little glam. It looks great


The white floors are fabulous! I love how the pallet table looks paired with the chic white chair.


Love old typewriters!


In love with that console! And those floors!

I love a home that is neutral, bright, and airy. I like being able to read in a sunlit room and not need lights in the middle of a sunny day. Thats exactly what this house has to offer! I just adore this house, and now I REALLY want to see Norway!

No comments:

Post a Comment