Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photo Fun: Dandelions

Simple. Beautiful. Dreamy.

Breathe: Its your only obligation

Finding one of these as a child was always so exciting. It sprang about the opportunity to wish and dream and hope. Finding one as an adult is slightly the same, but I don't get as excited anymore. I love the idea that when your a child and you make a wish while blowing all the pods out you really think that wish is going to come true. Now, I simply make my wishes more simple and don't want or need all the things in life I once thought I did.

In order for me to keep a form of constant happiness, I strive for simplicity. Its the only way that I can think about the big bad world that we live in, and cope with it. I don't need much, and I am happy with just love...


No comments:

Post a Comment