Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthdays!

So, not only was yesterday my 26th birthday, but it was also my blog's first birthday as well! I started my blog a year ago on my birthday (goes to show just how bored I was on my birthday last year!) But no fear- this year was MUCH better! My morning started out pretty odd, but it was all made up for when I showed up to the house where I watch two sweet children. I was greeted by this super colorful, amazing sign that I could spot from a block down the street.



When I walked in the house, I was greeted by the 6 year old boy with hot breakfast, and coffee! It was definitely a fabulous way to spend the morning. In the afternoon we went to the Beach Boardwalk and rode some rides. It was really wonderful.


My birthday gifts are a real testimate to how well my family knows me! My gifts are classic, and super wonderful. I was really stoked!


I'm a total purse hound, so this big leather bag from my mom was a score! It's from a local Santa Cruz company, and I love it! And yes, that is indeed a Snuggie. I couldn't be more excited! I have been wanting one of these bad boys for a really long time, and was giddy with joy when I opened it! This one is even better than I was thinking, cause it has a pocket on the front!! SWEET!! The Snuggie, and the little box below are from my boyfriend.

Heres whats in the little box...



My guy sure does have great taste, and I absolutely adore both these earrings!

And, whats a purse without something exciting inside it? My mom stuffed the bag full of new yarn! I opened this at the restaurant during dinner, and the waiter happened to come over right at that moment. I was so happy, and the guy kind of looked at me like I was crazy. When I told him it was full of yarn, he was nice enough to say "Oh, WOW!"





So now I have all this new yarn,
and then all my "old" yarn...




I'm apparently going to have to come up with some more storage... I have quite the collection now!

No comments:

Post a Comment