Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Felt Fun

Hey there! Wow, sorry its been so long since I posted! You know how life is sometimes though- so busy you just can't keep track of what comes next. I have been through a whirlwind of changes in the past couple months, and am just now settling down again.
But never fear, cause I have been super duper crafty and creative in that time, and I have a lot to catch you all up on and a lot to share with you.

So without further ado, here is something that was simple, fun, and colorful for my bedroom!


Not sure what would be an appropriate name for this, but its just layered felt circles attached to ribbon.

I recently found a ton of felt in my studio, and decided to keep my mind and hands busy with this quick project. It was fun picking out all the color combos!

Once I had all the colors cut out and shaped up, I got to work with my trusty friend- The hot glue gun! I dabbed glue on all the layers, then attached the last layer to the ribbon, and TA DA!!!

Its not much, but it does make me happy to look at when my bedroom door is closed

No comments:

Post a Comment