Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chair Love

Some random chair love for you today... Got them on my mind due to a "contest" and have been keeping my keen eye out for a pretty baby on the side of the road that I can give some lovin' to... (I'm too much of a cheap-skate to actually buy one).

In the mean time- here are some chairs and spaces worthy of dreaming about...

Simple and precious. Love the mirrored screen behind the chair!

Wow. That window. That dresser. That table. That chair. Wow. Enough said...

Something about this pic I just love. This chair looks like its seen many interesting conversations...

Purple. Need I say more?

In love with the shape of this chair! I have a thing for swirls...

Spicy, cozy, and fun. Love it!

That is definitely what I would be doing on this soft cozy chair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment