Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Decorating Ideas

The fall is such a fabulous season! It brings another variety of things that you can use to decorate your home with, and for a reasonably cheap, or free price tag! Here are some cute and simple ways to bring the fall into your own home...

BHG
Stringing leaves and faux pumpkins. This would look really cute in a kitchen window above the sink...

Piney Flats Style Blog
I love everything about this pic! How amazing is that credenza?!?! She added some fake fall twigs to a vase with jute wrapped around it, some glass pumpkins, pinecones in the candle holder, and (its hard to see) some fall artwork on the walls made with fall words in fall colors she made on her computer. Cheap, easy, and super adorable!

Piney Flats Style
Here is her mantel, where she added just a couple of fall touches. Some pumpkins- on the mantel itself, in a bowl, and in the candle holder. The branches in a vase add a sweet fall touch to finish off the look

This look is sweet and simple. A cute little center piece of berries in a glass, and a white pumpkin. Love it!

MplusMequalsL
This lady is oober talented at mantels! I always have a hard time with them... She was inspired to do the "BOO" from Pottery Barn, and then added a couple of pumpkins. Love the pumpkins on the candle sticks, and the pop of the orange on the black. Super Cute!

MplusMequalsL
Not a fan of the orange? How about some white, yellow, and green pumpkins? This look still says fall, without the traditional orange. This is more my style!

Gotta love Martha Stewart! These tin can jack-o-lanterns are a great way to save money! You can keep them year after year, and they are really adorable. Not to mention the fact that you don't have to deal with a messy, rotting pumpkin when Halloween is over...

I saw this idea on another blog this morning, and I think that I am going to have to try it. I already have some silver spray paint, so I would just need to get a pumpkin or two. I am not a huge fan of orange sometimes (I get sick of it easily) so this idea is perfect for me, and looks fabulous too!

How about some wall stickers from Inmod? This look is still very "fall" but without the color- I really like it! Its something you don't see very often

Again, gotta love Martha! I have a paper lantern lying around, and could easily make this look happen by cutting out some leaves, a stem, and some pipe cleaners or something for the twirlys. Super cute for a Halloween party!

I love the look of these green pumpkins, but I'm not sure I would have the patience to actually do it myself. They are fabulous though...

County Living
How adorable is this?!?! I love all the different painted pumpkins, and the display is perfect! This would be cute just outside the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment