Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beaded Crochet Necklace

So, a couple weeks ago, I was looking around at a bunch of different beads at my local Beverly's and fell in love with these wooden beads. They are what inspired this necklace...


Last weekend was super hot and sunny here in Santa Cruz, and I took that opportunity to lay out by our new pool (more on this later) and I got a little burnt. But, the dark color really made the necklace stand out!

I'm definitely a symmetrical kind of gal- if it isn't symmetrical, it really bugs me...


I know, kind of a strange pose and shot, but for some reason I really liked it... Pardon the cleavage...

At the bottom of the necklace there are these super cute little charms which, in my opinion, are the cutest part of the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment