Monday, August 1, 2011

Felt Owl Lavender Sachet

My obsession for owls started quite a while ago, and it is still going strong! There is something about the owl that is mysterious, intriguing, cute, and wise all while holding the ability to conveniently fit adorably in any setting.




I had a bunch of different pieces of felt lying around, and did a little search to be inspired to do something with it. I landed upon many different ideas (google image "felt owl") and fell in love with one like this. It looked easy enough, and took me no time at all to get started!

I ended up filling this little guy with some fresh lavender from my garden, and it smells wonderful!

Adorable, right?!?!?!?!? I think this little guy might end up living in a drawer to keep my unmentionables smelling like lavender... Then again, it might be a little weird to have anything with eyes in my undies drawer...

2 comments:

  1. Do you sell these and perhaps take color requests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl idea! I love owls too! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete