Friday, December 3, 2010

Color Crush: Turquoise

Since a lot of my posts lately have been about Holiday decor, I thought I would take a break from that and do a normal non-holiday related post (even though the reason this came about is cause of my holiday colors- turquoise included hehehe).

Been loving this color lately (actually, always- not just lately). I just find it so refreshing, and clean feeling. It makes me happy!




Style at Home
Vintage, clean, refreshing! I love those pillows and the texture of the seat!

Decor Pad
In love with that chandelier! Accessories is the best way to bring color into any space.

Jonathan Adler
Everything is to die for! The chevron rug, the tufted ottoman, the chair with patterned pillow, the drapes, the nail head trimmed chair, the colored glass apothecary jar! Can't get enough of it!!!

Ideal Home
I want the sofa!

Decor Pad
So cozy! Those chairs are amazing in this color!

HGTV
I actually stared at this pic for a long time! I instantly relaxed!

Unknown source
Drooling over this wall! I think it looks adorable!

House of Turquoise
Actually speechless... Love it!

House of Turquoise
Love the pop of the nightstand. I love the look of a bright piece of furniture


Are you enjoying this color as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment