Monday, December 20, 2010

Crafty Areas

I have lots of space in my new house, and one thing that I just might be able to do is have my own crafty area. This is something that I have never really had the space for, but its such a pain in the butt to not be motivated to do a craft just because I didn't want to search for the things that I needed.
Right now, all my stuff is jammed into a plastic 3 drawer cabinet, and whatever can't fit was just shoved somewhere random, cause I didn't know what else to do with it. I would love to be able to have everything out, color coordinated, and organized into a space that is exciting to work in. I am becoming more and more crafty as time goes on, and I love spending my time being creative...

Anyways, here are some really great spaces that have me wanting to buy lots of new goodies and make many new projects!


Good Housekeeping shared this great space (pic above and below) that is beautifully organized. I saw that great storage system with the bar and hooks at IKEA for really cheap, and love how they used it to organize brushes and pens and scissors.


Mrs. Priss has an adorably quaint area that is clean and inviting


Lavender and Limes sewing area is dreamy! I love the way it's organized with those magnetic containers (which I saw at IKEA as well)

I like how Family Crafts put all this stuff in boxes and used dowels to organized even further. Makes the yarn and ribbon look very inviting!

No comments:

Post a Comment