Friday, December 31, 2010

Toilet Paper Roll Projects

In an effort to be green, save money, and cure a terrible case of boredom, I turned to an oldie but goodie craft supply. Although I didn't quite make anything yet (still fiddling with some ideas) I was able to look at some other amazing projects online that I thought were beyond amazing, and had to showcase all the wonderful talent that is around!
These are different projects to make out of toilet paper rolls! Enjoy!


Anthro inspired bracelet
3 Four and Under
WOW. How easy, and amazing is that? I have a couple brooches that would be fun on a bracelet, and this is a free-easy thing to throw together!

A Little Hut
turned cut up rolls into decor on a hurricane lamp. Check out for the full tutorial on how they made the lamp, and the decor

Michele Made Me
This woman is obsessed with making things out of toilet paper rolls! She sure has a great imagination, and some amazing ideas that are cute and useful around the house!

Michele Made Me
Adorable pin cushion! Cheap, and easy to personalize to suit your own style

Craft Passion
Pencil holder- so many options!

Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
You thought these were metal, didn't you? You were mistaken! They are made out of strips of toilet paper rolls that were rolled and glued into these patterns. Amazing right?!

Flipflops and applesauce
I love their version of the bracelets as well! They are simply tied in the back with a string! A great rainy/snowy day project that you can do with your little ones!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog : ) And thanks for posting these TP craft ideas. I've never seen any of these before. I'll definitely be saving more rolls to make some of these projects!

    ReplyDelete