Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Color Crush: Lime Green

I have always been a huge fan of lime green. Its bold, striking hue can be both fun, and refreshing. Its like cold water being splashed on your face...

Great color as an accent wall. I love the detail of this wall. The frame around it is an amazing idea! Its like a giant headboard!

It can be too much for some people... A little TOO bold

I'd say its perfect in a kitchen!

But, if your not willing to commit to painting a whole wall this outrageous color, how about just accessories?

Great accent color for parties. Provides for a fun array of centerpieces

Or for just a splash of color on your dining table, lime green place mats are perfect!


Gotta love the garden stool! I saw a lime green one at Ross yesterday for $40! I love these stools, so I would have one in every color if my house was big enough!



I went to the fabric store about 2 weeks ago, and found a couple fat quarters on super sale so I snagged them up, but they are a lime green pattern similar to this one, and I plan on making a pillow out of it... Its going to be my pop of color in my living room!

This color is also great in small doses! I love the difference a small little tray or platter can make in design. Its so much more chic, and pleasant to look at, and really helps finish off the look with details.



And I couldn't help but throw this ring into the mix. I took one look at it, and actually gasped! I love it!

I hope you all are enjoying your week, and continue to enjoy the rest of it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bedroom featured in the second picture. The green and the border look great together.Do you know what color was used and which brand?

    ReplyDelete