Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

WOW! I have been given my first award for my blog! Although I'm not entirely sure what this award is for, the title of an award is super exciting! I really do pour my heart and soul into this blog, and its always nice to be recognized. So, thank you to Lesa from Home Frosting for giving this award to me!

Now, its my turn to pass this award on to 7 other blogs, but before doing so, the rules state that I must answer 10 questions. Here is goes:

1. Why did you create your blog?
I originally started this blog as a place to keep wonderful, inspirational ideas. I needed more organization to them and thought this would be simple enough. Then, I started doing more and more crafts and used my blog as a way to showcase what I have done. A lot of the people around me don't see (or care about) the projects that I do. This then became a way for me to show others my hard work and designs.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Mostly decorating and crafting blogs. I like blogs that I find inspirational, so whatever that takes! I have also been enjoying some art and photography blogs lately

3. Favorite brand of make-up.

Bare Minerals. I love the natural, non-cakey feeling. (kind of a weird question...)

4. Favorite brand of clothing.
I'm not sure I have a favorite... I actually mainly shop at either thrift stores or Ross. I am a cheapskate, and can't afford to spend too much money on clothing

5. Indispensible make-up product.
? Not too sure about this one. I stick with bare minerals cover up and mascara. Easy, and natural!

6. Favorite color.
Hands down favorite color is Purple. Some might say its actually an obsession...
I also have to put that my favorite color combo is purple, turquoise, and lime green...

7. Favorite perfume.
I love Juicy Couture, and also Ralph Lauren. I have "Glamorous" by Ralph, and have sampled a couple others- this man knows what he is doing!

8. Favorite movie.
Steel Magnolias. Then Pretty Woman. Classics, and no matter how many times I have watched them, I still love them and don't even get tired of them.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

I have been itching to go to Thailand. I want to see the culture, and the temples. I also have really been wanting to go to Costa Rica. Mainly cause I want to ride the zip lines through the jungle...

10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Considering the fact that I don't really wear blush, I would rather forget that one. However, I must say that I have actually forgotten to put mascara on one eye before. I didn't even realize it till I came home from school and work! I had done half my eye liner, and half my mascara, and looks ridiculous!

Okay, now its time to pass this award on to the following talented women and their inspiring blogs.

1. Blush and Bashful
2. Liz at Octavia Brown
3. Ilaria at IDA Interior LifeStyle
4. Sarah at Leaf House
5. Athena at Left Coast Luxe
6. Lindsey at Lou Lou Pear
7. Tracey at thrift. nest. sew.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the 10 questions above.
3. Pass the award along to 7 blogs you recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment