Friday, August 13, 2010

Chaise Lounge



As I write more posts for my blog, I am also learning new things about myself... While I was writing this post, I realized that I really do have a love for the Victorian style. I was actually really surprised when I came upon this revelation because I always thought that I didn't like this style. But really- The Victorian house, the clawfoot tub, and the chaise lounge....



There is something so appealing and cozy about the chaise. I love the versatility of them, as well as the varieties that they come in. They aren't always the same shape, color, or texture






I love the idea of having a chaise at the end of the bed. But I also love the idea of having it in a cozy corner somewhere where I can curl up and read a book with a glass of wine

*The above two are my favorite*

1 comment: