Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stoked on the Console Table

I have always had a love for console tables. I like how they are so versitile and you can use them for anything. They can be paired with a stool to make a vanity, they can go behind the couch, they can go in the hallway or entrance, or they can be even used as a desk. Here are a few of my favorites! I love the yellow lamp paired with the red table!

I love the shabby chic look of this table with the green vases! Amazing!

Awesome wallpaper! It all goes so well together with the picture groupings



I am in love with this stool! What a great pop of color!


How busy and fun! With the green rug, and the little touch of yellow on the table! Love it!









This is so elegant to me! Everything goes so well together- the lamp, the mirror, the teal poof stool.
Other images from housetohome, apartmenttherapy, irishtimes, and designintuit,

No comments:

Post a Comment