Monday, August 30, 2010

Place-mats

Everything Coastal

Ever since I got my new dining table, I have been thinking about place-mats and coasters non-stop! I have been looking around to find something that is going to compliment the rest of my house, and be fun and exciting as well. These are all great table settings and place-mats that have made me continue to dream.

Northern Virginia Magazine


Imagine Fabrics

Although I have found some that I really like, I think that I am going to stick with just making my own place-mats. They are just too easy to make, and I can personalize it! In my living room, I am sticking with a color scheme of Brown, Green, and Blue- a dark chocolate brown, and variations of green and blue. Here are some fun fabrics that I have seen that I think would be cute for a mat...

I am in love with Paisley!
The nice thing about doing mats, is they are pretty small, so I am able to go with a more busy pattern than I normally would because there is less of it. I like the idea of making an impact on the table, because it one of the first things that you see when you walk into my house.


Or, I can keep it more simple, and bold... So many options!

No comments:

Post a Comment