Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Pizzaz of Orange

Orange was never my favorite color. Something about it that I just thought was over the top, and screamed too loud. Over the past couple years, that has changed. I think that a little orange can really brighten up somebody's life and space.

Just a small dash of orange to an otherwise neutral palette can really make the space say, "Look at me!".


It can be masculine or feminine... (Love the chairs at the end of the bed with stripes, and then paired with a floral pillow)

You can brighten it up, or tone it down


When I was younger, I would have loved beds like these in my room! (I think I would be worried about breaking them now)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Antique Sofa Sets Online

    ReplyDelete