Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Homegoods is my Mecca


So, I went to my beloved local Homegoods store and was VERY pleased! I already love this store, but I think that I love it even more now! I saw this really cool wall hanging made out of sequins (another favorite of mine) and shells. I loved this piece, but the price made it stay right on the shelf, and not in my cart :(



I was pleasantly surprised at just how much colored glass was there! There were aisles after aisles of differently shaped and colored vases, candles holders, statues, and figurines. I was in heaven! But of course, I can't take home all of them, so they had to stay right there on the shelf as well :(

I WAS fortunate enough to take these two beauties home! And the best part, is how cheap they were! They are purple-surprise surprise- and I love them!

I went to Homegoods for some things for my bathroom. It was in serious need of a mini makeover! I found this really cool wall hanging made out of shells and a type of straw or wicker or something. I totally fell in love, and thought it would be great in my bathroom. I got it home, put it in the bathroom, then decided I loved it too much and wanted to look at it more, so I put it in the livingroom! It was only $12 because one shell was broken, and they originally sell for $50! SCORE

For some strange reason, this mirror was on sale as well, and I took it home for the measly price of $15! DOUBLE SCORE!!!!

A new mirror totally made the world of a difference...

I also got the green container, the toothbrush holder and the soap dispenser there for only $1.50 a piece! (actually the green thing was less- don't even remember how much-practically free)



No comments:

Post a Comment