Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Area Rugs

I have been on the hunt for a nice area rug for my living room lately, and these are all ones that I wish I could own! I wanted something simple, and clean looking without looking cluttered, and ended up coming up with many options!

These two first ones are my favorite! Now, if only I was made of money!




Just about all of these rugs I found at Inmod but there are a select few that I found on Overstock.com that are reasonably priced. It sucks that all the good rugs are going to set you back at least a couple hundred bucks...






So pretty...

2 comments:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Louis xiv french furniture

    ReplyDelete