Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Obsessing over Anthro

Spider Mum ring
I have been obsessing over Anthropologie
a lot lately, and here's a peek why...

Non Pareil Bracelet

How High the Moon ring
Glitter quartz ring *I will just die if I don't get this ring*It's that fabulous!


I am totally digging all the great garden things they have too! The stork feet plant stand would be amazing on my deck!

And the moon chimes, I am wondering if I can make something myself that would look something like theirs... Inspiring indeed!





Organic Rococo Mirror



Sundra Blossom Bedding





Josef Wingback Chair


Crocus petite vase
Cascara Side table




The copper clad nightstand, and the Bewick cupboard












And I just couldn't resist all their fabulous hardware! (Thats actually what I went looking for, but was sidetracked by all the beauty)


What a difference any of these knobs would make to a piece! I am just swooning over all of them!

1 comment:

  1. Their hardware selection is fantastic. You could give a vintage piece a great new look with paint and a few of their knobs.

    ReplyDelete