Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweater covered Decor

I've had this on my mind for quite some time now, so I thought I would share. I have been wanting to go to goodwill and look for some sweaters so I can do some of these cool crafts with it! They are fun and perfect for some fall/winter decor.



How cute are you?!?! I can just picture it... A great little "house warming" present. Get it? House WARMING! ( I know, lame- those are the only type of joke I have)

I just love the idea of making sweater balls! A great textural touch to any room! Domestically Speaking made these super cute balls with sweater, and twine. See post Here for Sweater balls, and Here for twine balls.

Love this idea! Not to mention the fact that is is super duper easy to do! I have the perfect vase in my house that I want to do this to.

Country living
I love the way the bowls look, all cozied up in sweaters! Adorable!

Hmmm, I have some empty wine bottles floating around- something like this would be cute. Maybe with jute twine instead of sweaters

Slipping a sweater on a lamp shade is the perfect way to cozy up any space. It is just inviting you to come and read a book with a cup of coffee!


The buttons are an adorable detail!

Images via Design sponge, apartment therapy, and country living.

No comments:

Post a Comment