Sunday, October 31, 2010

Antique Bottle Lamp

I found a couple of pretty sweet different blogs this weekend, and tons of creative, crafty, DIY ideas. I have been both blown away, and completely inspired.

Among the many beauties, I felt like I just had to share this project. I have been wanting to turn a candle piller/vase into a lamp for quite some time, so I was super stoked on stumbling on this site Blush and Bashful
(Steel Magnolia's is my all time favorite movie!) Where she directed me to the amazing tutorial by Dwellings By DeVore

Such a great idea! Does anybody else know where I can find the lamp kit other than at Hobby Lobby? I don't have one anywhere near me (never heard of it actually till blog world). Could I just find one at a Home Depot or hardware store? Maybe a craft store?


The bird is a perfect touch! I love the way this lamp looks!


Have you turned anything into a lamp? I would love to see pics, or hear ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment