Monday, November 1, 2010

My newest Obsession: Urns

That title sounds a little disturbing... Sinister even... Hehe


I just love the shape of the Urns that are seen everywhere in decor. They are versatile, cute, different, and visually interesting. I was excited to see this article in Woman's Day
with lots of different ideas and uses for garden urns. Love it!

Storing books. This looks really cute, and is a different look than your traditional end table with books stacked on top.

Always love the look of utincels in an urn

Umbrella holder

How adorable is this?! The small urns are super cute filled with office supplies, and sitting on top of a tray. Very classy.

Not your usual cooler- its even better!

Why not slip a piece of wood on top, or turn it upside down and use it as a table? Brilliant!

Adorable candle pillars

I saved the best for last. I LOVE this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment