Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cozy

Even though it's sunny out, I am feeling really cold- down to the bones cold. So, I thought this would be a perfect time to look at some cozy spaces in the hopes of bringing a little warmth my way. Hopefully everything will work now- I have been having some lame internet issues today and am pretty gosh darn frustrated with it!


Love the knit stools! What a great element to bring in and instantly make your space feel warm

A fireplace, dark leather, and some wooden accents always scream cozy and classic

A very "Spring" living room, but all the pillows and blankets, and the warm fuzzy looking rug make me want to curl up

I want to lay down on that rug with one of those many books...

Love the wall decal! And paired with the dramatic red curtains says "Fall time!"

In love with this ottoman!!! How I miss having a fireplace...

No comments:

Post a Comment