Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dreaming about bathrooms

Since my bathroom barely fits one person, I love to dream about having a bigger, more luxurious bathroom where I can relax and take a nice, long bubble bath with candles and a good book. Here are some bathrooms that I am REALLY dreaming about!



Not a huge fan of that style bathtub, but I am really digging the light and window!



Wow, what a velvet red! I am completely in love with that chandelier!

I adore the cabinet and stool here! It makes it feel glamorous, as well as cultural...

This bathroom is probably one of my all time favorites! I simply cannot get enough of the colors! That green is really soothing- I actually used to have that color in my bedroom when I was a kid, it was called "Mint Hint"- but paired with the coral color of the towels, and the pic on the counter is amazing. Love it!


I really loved this shelf, and this color green. Its brighter that the other green, but I still really love it, and the detail on the shelf is really cute.

Why hello fabulous-ness! That mirror, the branch sconces, the green garden stool, the wallpaper- all amazing together!

I love how the little tiles look a lot like brick in this bathroom- I actually had to double take! The mirror and the trees are gorgeous! I would sport this bathroom anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment