Friday, November 5, 2010

Maps and Globes

Its important to be aware of the world around you...
I have had a major travel bug lately, and just need to get away- this is me dreaming about getting away. I love the look of decorating with globes and maps. It reminds me that I am not the only person in the universe, and that I am a part of something so much bigger. There is a whole world out there, just waiting to be discovered- by me!

My grandparents have a map in their hallway where they have tracked all of my Aunt's global visits and where she has lived, and I stare at it every time I walk by. Some day, I am going to have a map like that and its going to have tons of little pins littering the surface with my journeys!


Groupings of globes is a neat look. The more the better!

I love maps because they come in such a wide variety of colors, styles, places, attractions, etc. You are bound to find something that goes with your space








No comments:

Post a Comment