Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Pillows

I have really been on a pillow kick lately! Its just cause I am on the hunt for the perfect pillows or material for my own home. I don't have too many, and the existing ones are extremely boring. I have actually been having a hard time- because I am a cheapskate!

I want the Fall to come back- lately its been super hot and I am totally over it. I have been thinking a lot about the season and hoping that if my house is ready for the cozy fall, maybe Mother Nature will be too... Here are just a couple of pillows I love that would instantly bring the fall into any room



I LOVE these. I saw some big ones at IKEA a little while ago, and I wish I would have gotten them. Since then, I have been wanting to make some of my own, but I can't seem to find a good enough sweater at Goodwill :( It WILL happen- I swear

Love this color scheme for fall- different, but still Fall!

Owls. My newest (weird & random) obsession. I have been completely attracted to owls lately, and am not really sure where it came from. Its like I woke up one morning, and all the sudden was obsessed. Strange... Leslie, whats that mean?
Anyways, they scream Fall to me

Love, love, love this pillow. The pattern is quite unique, and I adore the color scheme- you really could adjust it to any season!

I adore the idea of using some cheap little embellishments to spice up your existing pillows. *Keeping a mental note of that*

Mmmmmmm. That was the first thing that came to mind. Love everything about it. Enough said...

Typical fall colors, in some cute and funky patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment