Monday, January 10, 2011

New pieces!

Hello all! I am just coming back from a nice, relaxing, romantic extended weekend and am feeling fresh, revitalized, and full of energy! Me and my honey went to southern California for a couple days and it was awesome! Its always nice to remember all the things that you love about your spouse and to feel the love back- very renewing.
Anyways, enough sappy talk! Over the past couple of weeks I have had a couple new additions to my house, and a couple new projects that I am excited to get to! Thought I would show you some of my amazing finds!

So, if you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you would know just how obsessed I really am with these Asian garden stools. I know that everybody has them and that they are beginning to become a little over-played in the design world, but I can't seem to get enough of them! Anyways, I toured Ross a couple weeks ago, and low and behold, I found a metallic brown garden stool! The best part? It was on sale for $20!!!! You simply can't imagine my excitement when I stumbled on this! I think I actually squealed out-loud with delight! Right now, this is the stools home- where I can stare at it from any point in the living room (which I do often).

The move that I have recently made has been VERY beneficial for me! In more ways than one, but a big reason is the area I moved to has TONS of people who simply put random things in front of their houses for free. It really is amazing when I look around my house and see several of my favorite pieces I have gotten for free, especially since most of them were found on the side of the road!
This white piece was found across the street from me just yesterday! I love the way the white paint looks, but I think that this pretty thing is going to get a makeover as soon as the weather warms up a little.

This piece was also just recently found on the side of the road. She obviously has some work that needs to be done! I already have plans, but like I said before, I need to wait till the weather warms up just a little bit. It is just too cold to be using spray paint right now!

I really love the lines, and the detail! Especially the legs! Anyone notice the big hole on top?! I think it used to be a lock, but I am going to have to fill that in!

No comments:

Post a Comment